it’s shocking how everything on tumblr is so selective and always so focused on the US. for example every year around 9/11 tumblr is flooded with posts about it although it was 13 years ago. but whenever horrible things happen somewhere else in the world at this very moment hardly anyone mentions it. it’s really sad to see that not just in every day media some lives are more important than others but that the same also happens on tumblr…
I know maybe you hate it when people post things like this, believe me, I understand. But for once I’ll be the one posting stuff like this.
I feel really sad about Palestine. And I just wanted to let you people know, there’s something happening right now there, thousands of innocent people are being killed because someone decided they needed to live in a land they didn’t own because God say so. Now these people are killing the true owners of this lands because they need space to live there, they find silly reasons why they kill the owners but really this are only excuses.
It breaks my heart being unable to help, unable to stop this war, which is not a war it is a murder. And in this post I just wanted to make someone curious enough to inform them selves about this and to raise your voice against this issue.
And if anyone who is living near this area who is able to read this, I just wanted to say to you BE BRAVE, we are here, we will not be silenced, and we’ll raise our voices against this injustice.
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
1. When someone tells you that you should go to bed, they’re probably right. You’ll regret not listening in the morning.
2. No one ever got anywhere without a little work. You want to be a writer? Write. You want to be a musician? Practice. It’s going to be hard and it’s going to take long hours and you’re going to miss that one party but if it’s what you love, it’s always worth it.
3. It’s really easy to get caught up in everything. It’s really easy to forget who was there at the beginning. You’ll feel it happening and you’ll want to ignore it, but darling, don’t you dare. Don’t pull away. Remember where you came from.
4. Everything is easier in the summer. Everything.
5. You have to put yourself first. Stop doing things simply for the sake of doing them - do things because you want to and do things because they make you want to smile and never stop.
6. Spend time with your family. They put up with you through your seventh grade troublemaker phase and if that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
7. Give yourself time. Stop shoving your feelings aside. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to sleep until three in the afternoon and then cry because you wasted your day. If no one’s ever told you before, I’m telling you now: your feelings are valid."